HHI - max occupancy for a 2 BR unit?

VA_mouseman

"Marching Along, We're Adventurers!"
Hello all, and a happy Thanksgiving.

I'm looking for clarification on the maximum occupancy for a 2 BR unit at Hilton Head Island resort. I have a group of seven adults and four kids, but one of the kids is two.

I see that it lists the occupancy as eight, plus one child under 3. Given that, I'm two over. Other than the obvious issue of the number of beds, can I proceed with a reservation for ten, knowing that two kids will be sleeping on the floor? Or is the 8+one small child the absolute rule?

Hello all, and a happy Thanksgiving.

I'm looking for clarification on the maximum occupancy for a 2 BR unit at Hilton Head Island resort. I have a group of seven adults and four kids, but one of the kids is two.

I see that it lists the occupancy as eight, plus one child under 3. Given that, I'm two over. Other than the obvious issue of the number of beds, can I proceed with a reservation for ten, knowing that two kids will be sleeping on the floor? Or is the 8+one small child the absolute rule?

Eight plus one under the age of three. You have two too many. You'll need an additional studio.

Thanks all for the feedback. It looks like I'm going to work on a "plan B."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter