HHN and Mardi Gras info...

Tony M

Remember 1999
Anyone got any?
These two events are a favorite of mine and just was looking forward to a little extra theme park after hours fun.
HAVE FUN

I've been trying to pry some HHN info out of CoasterFEV for weeks now with no luck....:( HHN is by far my favorite themepark event and I can't wait to hear whats happening this year!

Jim

Does anyone know if IOA will see a little bit of the HHN action this year? 2 years ago when I went to HHN it was so crowded, the most people I have ever seen at Universal. Wouldnt having it at both parks help ease the crowds a liitle bit?

Having both parks open during HHN would definately help ease crowds, and Screamscape has a rumor that part of IOA will be running this year, but I doubt it will happen.

I would think they would have to charge quite a bit more for admission in order to be able to pay all the extra staff they would need.

Jim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter