Hi All SeaWorld Fans!!!

Eclpz314

<font color=red>ADDICOMNIAC<br><font color=teal>I
Hi all!! Just dropping in to invite you all to come cheer on the new Orlando Hotel/Universal/SeaWorld Team in the new EXTREME WPASADI game that's just getting underway over on the Community Board. I've never played in the other games, but have been chosen to help represent OUR BOARDS!!! I'm very excited! Our team also has mcraven, Princess89, polkadotminnie, Ssnicksed, DisneyBlonde, DiznyGirl, and joricr !! There are 8 of us on each team and 27 teams. It's played something like Survivor from Dec. 1 thru mid February on the board over there. It's that BIG PROJECT thing that all the "celebrities" came on and talked about a few weeks ago. I'm not sure what we've gotten ourselves into, but one thing's for sure ...WE NEED ALL THE CHEERLEADERS and audience members we can get from our little corner here!! You can still sign up to be in the audience to cheer us on!! Come check it out!!!!!! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: Here's the audience link: Audience: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1285305

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter