Hi! I am new on the cruise boards...

zakatak

<font color=deeppink>Cinderella looked at me like
My dh just went on a Disney Cruise for a business trip! Nice Job!

Anyways, now he really wants to bring his family on one.

Can anyone tell me approximately what they paid for a 3 night cruise on the Wonder in JULY or AUGUST? We have plans to go to WDW again (been Feb and Oct) in July 2003 and he would like to take some of that trip on the cruise. I would like to know if this is even feasible.

We have two adults and 3 young children (7, 4 and 3). I have no problem splitting up into two cabins if we have to. Whatever is cheapest!

Thanks for any information on price. Also, are there any codes like for the resorts? What is my best route to book to get the cheapest rate? AAA? DU? Small World?

Thanks again! This could be fun! Also, one last question, I promise... Are there activities for 3 year olds? My dh said he saw some KIDZONES for 3-7 but my friend says that Disney doesn't take anyone under 4? Can someone clarify for me?

Thanks, Thanks, Thanks!

Karen :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Feb 2002... AKL
Oct 2002... AKL & Marriott Grande Vista (boohoo) :rolleyes:

Hi Karen, and welcome to the Cruise Board! :)

The pricing for the cruise depends greatly on the cabin category booked and the "early booking savings" you get. Generally the earlier you book the lower the pricing. With a family of five you could either go with one Category 4 stateroom or two lower category rooms (which is usually cheaper). To get pricing you can request a quote from DU, just click on the ad at the top of the board. :)

There are tons of activities for kids of all ages! :) The chidren's programming starts at age THREE, as long as the child is fully toilet trained. Kids and adults both have a blast on a Disney cruise. :)

Hope that helps a little!

Karen,

Welcome! You can also get a quote directly from the Disney Cruise line web site. Although from what I hear, Dreams Unlimited usually beats their price and has great service. But at least Disney Cruise Line site will give you a ball park cost and a point of reference.

Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter