Hi, just got back from WDW

AndyCapable

Earning My Ears
Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself briefly. I am a DVC member for a long time, going back to when the OKW was called the DVC. I've gone there a lot since joining. I am a middle-aged guy. I try my best to keep on keeping on but sometimes, you just need to take pause, get a pretzel that looks like a mouse, and chill out. I do find more and more in each day that goes by that once you recognize the agenda of the world's annoying noise, you shut-off it off and enjoy life.
I am also an AP (Gold). The DVC discounts, which I hope get renewed, make it possible to keep on getting it. If I could use it everyday, I would.
Usually, I will go for the TiW (Tables in Wonderland) card too. It is worth it because I tend to get some really great meals when I'm there.
Pretty much, WDW is where you find me whenever possible. Even if it's just a long weekend, I will get there somehow.

I did just get back from a trip to the OKW. I got there on the first day available (June 22). I'll post what I saw there in the Trip Reports section.

Thank you all!

Welcome .... don’t you Wish for the return of the Top of the World perk for DVC?
No fireworks but still that view!
Dont be shy about exploring the new Riviera (bus from DS) If questioned by castmember as you enter the lobby tell them you want to walk the resort and might be interested in a tour with the DVC guide . I am guessing they restrict access thru the automobile gate entry .. Not sure about going up to their rooftop But it is worth a try just before sunset.
Glad you were able to actually visit. If only the rest of the world was as sanitized as The World...and socially distance trained.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts