Hi, looking for Wonderful World of Disney episodes

dualshowman007

Earning My Ears
I have over 500, looking to trade with others to fill in the gaps. If youre interested, please send me a message and we can swap lists. Thx very much!

Hello!,

I´m also a collector of WWDisney episodes. I´ll be happy to compare my collection with your list of episodes. It´s always a pleasure to find collectors.

Send me an email to this address: joseangelitor hotmail com

Regards!

Hello!,

I´m also a collector of WWDisney episodes. I´ll be happy to compare my collection with your list of episodes. It´s always a pleasure to find collectors.

Send me an email to this address: joseangelitor hotmail com

Regards!

Hello, I collect WWoD episodes also. Message if you want to exchange lists.

Thanks!
Anniebelle

Hello Anniebelle!

I´ll be happy to share my collection with you.

Please, send me your email address to my email address (joseangelitor hotmail com) and I´ll attach a list with my WWDisney collection.

Thank you!

Cheers

Hello, I collect WWoD episodes also. Message if you want to exchange lists.

Thanks!
Anniebelle
Hello Anniebelle!

I´ll be happy to share my collection with you.

Please, send me your email address to my email address (joseangelitor hotmail com) and I´ll attach a list with my WWDisney collection.

Thank you!

Cheers

You gents seem to be so knowledgeable of the past, probably some are in my age range :) ... maybe someone can help me with identifying a chapter which is stuck in my mind since the 70s and which I don't seem to find: the story is about a small dog an there is an incredibly impressive scene where the small dog fights off a bear in protection of someone... one of those "real Disney magic" scenes. Bought numerous "Wonderful World" hoping to chance upon this movie, but no chance till now. Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter