Hi Newbie from Pennsylvania

Hi everybody!

I just noticed this! Better late than ever. LOL

I am also from Pennsylvania. I live in Scranton.

Delaware County, Broomall to be exact, grew up in Philly though.

Been on the boards before and just found this thread.

From just north of Pittsburgh (5 minutes)

Thanks for the input about the Pittsburgh Mills, was going to head there this weekend.

Hi! I am from Harrisburg PA. I absolutely love the "Disney Tips" forum! I have been to Disney many times and am always anxious to go back. Welcome to the DIS Board! You will learn alot.

disneyfav4ever,

My DH and I moved to Jamison about 10 months ago. We are hooked on a rest. in Dolyestown called POCOS, its Mexican and they even have a comedy club on the weekends. Haven't tried the club yet but we love the food.

Hi all! I'm from northern Chester county, PA (Southeast PA)- right outside of Pottstown.

Another Pittsburgher here!! :wave2: Im about 15 miles south!! Anyone here going down over Thanksgiving? Thats my next trip, and then again in January!

Hi everybody......Cherylzw....what part of Scranton? We're from Moosic ......practically next door neighbors!!

What a great thread! I just found it by accident. :cheer2:

I can't believe how many PA folks!! :sunny:

DH and I grew up in Pittsburgh, but now we live in the North Hills.

Welcome to the DIS! I used to live in Phoenixville, and only about 5 miles from 1000th Happy Haunt (who is a good friend), but now I live in Orlando.

doombuggy said:
Welcome to the DIS! I used to live in Phoenixville, and only about 5 miles from 1000th Happy Haunt (who is a good friend), but now I live in Orlando.

Hi doombuggy! I was just in phoenixville yesterday at the hospital to see a physician. We live right up route 23 or 724 in East Coventry. -Joelle

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter