Hi - shirt question

sportiegrl1213

Mouseketeer
Hello, I'm new here. My name is Kristy, running my first RunDisney event in April - the Star Wars Rival Challenge 10K & Half Marathon. When I signed up I asked for Men's Medium shirts and I didn't realize it defaulted me to female medium shirts. i asked if they could be changed and unfortunately the cut off was Jan 1. Does anyone know if its possible to exchange sizes at the expo at the shirt pick up? Please say yes. I'm so upset that I'm going to get shirts that won't fit... I really appreciate any knowledge or feedback.

Hello, I'm new here. My name is Kristy, running my first RunDisney event in April - the Star Wars Rival Challenge 10K & Half Marathon. When I signed up I asked for Men's Medium shirts and I didn't realize it defaulted me to female medium shirts. i asked if they could be changed and unfortunately the cut off was Jan 1. Does anyone know if its possible to exchange sizes at the expo at the shirt pick up? Please say yes. I'm so upset that I'm going to get shirts that won't fit... I really appreciate any knowledge or feedback.

They do shirt exchanges at the Expo. I don't know for certain if they allow cross-gender exchanges, but I don't see why not.

There was a shirt exchange table at both the last Wine & Dine and Marathon expos. At the W&D I traded a men's XL for a women's large (long story...don't ask). Fast and easy as it took less than 30 seconds. They seemed to have extras of every size, but there are no guarantees.

You guys are great!! Thank you so much!! This makes me feel so much better!! I'll take female XL if I need to stay in the same gender, I just wanted something that fits me.

I will say I thought the most recent shirts ran HUGE if that is any consolation. (2020 marathon) I could have easily taken 1-2 sizes smaller. So who knows, yours might be ok anyhow.

I will say I thought the most recent shirts ran HUGE if that is any consolation. (2020 marathon) I could have easily taken 1-2 sizes smaller. So who knows, yours might be ok anyhow.
I’ll be curious to see how Princess and Star Wars run with the swap from champion to in house as me and my parties shirts for wine and dine ran snug

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter