Hi!

Samuel the Disney boy

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone, I'm new to this website so allow me to introduce myself. My name is Samuel, I live in Orlando Florida, home of WDW ( obviously ) and i've had a huge passion for Disney for as long as i can remember. My favorite Disney world park is Epcot, some of my favorite Disney characters are Nick Wilde, Stitch, and Timone, and some day i hope to possibly get a career as a Disney imagineer.
Anway, those are just some random Disney facts about myself and i look forward to having some great Disney discussions with all of you on this online community! :)

Hello everyone, I'm new to this website so allow me to introduce myself. My name is Samuel, I live in Orlando Florida, home of WDW ( obviously ) and i've had a huge passion for Disney for as long as i can remember. My favorite Disney world park is Epcot, some of my favorite Disney characters are Nick Wilde, Stitch, and Timone, and some day i hope to possibly get a career as a Disney imagineer.
Anway, those are just some random Disney facts about myself and i look forward to having some great Disney discussions with all of you on this online community! :)
:welcome:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter