Hidden Mickey's question

KittyKitty

DIS Veteran
Of course I didn't label any of my pics, so now going thru trying to find the last 2 .

My question is this. I took a pic of the hidden mickey at entrance of jungle cruise, but it did not light up in the pic. It's the one on 2nd floor of the bldg.

Does that one count? Or is it not one of the 50? :confused3 :confused3 :confused3

Pls help

Thanks

If it doesn't light up, then you probably already took a picture of it. That's why it's saying it doesn't count. If you're looking for only two, you can compare the list of the ones you've received (can find that in the VMK store on Main Street) to the list here on the DIS. That's what I had to do because I lost track!

thanks. I didn't know there was a list at VMK. LOL

(You learn somethin' everyday.......I'm a teacher)

did you find your HM quest list at VMK?

If not when you click on the curtain it brings up a box look at the bottom left.

Mal

I'm new at this so excuse me if this is a silly question.

I have the list off the DIS and two hidden mickey's are listed in Frontierland, but it just says coming soon. Am I missing something - are the hidden mickey's on that page.

Has anyone gotten all 50 yet?

I finally found all 50.

On the list where it says coming soon, it then lists the 2 stores( Just like Disney!! :) ). The hidden mickeys are in the 2 stores. It took me awhile to find the 2 stores, but found the entrance at the town square, just like at the parks where you go right for tomorrowland and left to frontierland.

Hope that helps.

KittyKitty said:
I finally found all 50.

On the list where it says coming soon, it then lists the 2 stores( Just like Disney!! :) ). The hidden mickeys are in the 2 stores. It took me awhile to find the 2 stores, but found the entrance at the town square, just like at the parks where you go right for tomorrowland and left to frontierland.

Hope that helps.

Thanks I just found the store. 1 have 4 to go, but out of film and out of credits. Need to go play some games.

My daughter has found all 50, but her quest diary is only listing 49. We know which one is not on the list, and she has wasted credits and film taking the darn thing over and over. Never lights up, never counts. It is the Elephant Bathing Pool, rock pic. I emailed VMK for help days ago and, even though they say they will answer in 24 hours, we've heard nothing.

The fact that film once cost 100 credits for 10 pics and is now 200 for 5 kind of burns me up when the counter doesn't always work right.

I don't understand how you run out of film, if the Mickey head doesn't light up in the corner than you delete pic and use that shot again. I have all 50 plus a camera and like 30 pics left.

I don't understand how you run out of film, if the Mickey head doesn't light up in the corner than you delete pic and use that shot again

you can not delete pics anylonger haven't been able to since the price of film went up.

I have taken all 50 also but VMK says I only have 48 I am not taking them over until they get the problem sorted I have wasted way too much film trying to get them to take. Too expensive now to waste.

Mal

We have had our 50 hidden Mickeys for some time.
DH got his after the film price increase.
And the Hidden Mickey descriptions from VMK Central were much better for his than mine.

Maleficent2 said:
you can not delete pics anylonger haven't been able to since the price of film went up.
I have taken all 50 also but VMK says I only have 48 I am not taking them over until they get the problem sorted I have wasted way too much film trying to get them to take. Too expensive now to waste.
Mal

I had a similar problem. I was up to 48 and I just couldn't get 50. I finally figured out the problem......

1. for Storybookland my VMK list had me listed that I had taken a picture of the one in the tree but, NOT the one on the mine....but, when I took a picture of the mine.....I just took a 'picture' and it didn't count (lots of wasted film here!). I finally clued in and realized that the LIST must be wrong and when I took a picture of the one in the TREE it counted as #49!!
2. for the Explorer's Tent it was EXACTLY the same thing! Listed that I had taken a picture of the waterfall and not the rock. (MANY wasted pictures of the rock) When I took the picture of the WATERFALL it counted as #50.

YIKES.
:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter