HIFS vs Vistana Villages

DisPadre

Earning My Ears
My DW, DS (3yrs), DD (18 mos) and I are planning a last minute trip the last week of November. We will be renting a car so our decision has come down to the following off-site locations:

1) HIFS at full rack rate with "Next Night Free" coupon comes to $69.50/night
2) Vistana Villages at $79.90/night for a 1-BR on HotelKingdom.com

We will be staying 5 full days/6 nights, 2 days at MK, 1 day at Epcot, 1 day at SeaWorld, and 1 day of rest in the middle.

Any further input will be appreciated!

:bounce:

It depends on what is important to you when traveling. I haven't stayed at the Vistana Villages although I've done a lot of research on them. You'll have more space there and it's a new resort. I have stayed at HIFS. It's very popular with the majority of posters... me not being one of them. However, they have a great pool area for the little ones and your breakfast is included in the price.

If you do a search you'll come up with lots of info on both resorts. Especially HIFS. I'm sure all the information you'll find there will help you with your decision.

Good luck
Jenn

I'd go with Vistana. You'll have a lot more space, a washer/dryer and a full kitchen. Location is very similar.

You will more room at the vistana, but no free bkfst if that's important to you.

Also, just remember if you're going to the MK twice during your stay...if your're driving or using shuttle bus transpo, you willl be dropped off at the TTC not the front of the park. Onsite bus transpo takes you right to the park.

DisPadre,

Have you decided? We will be at Vistana Villages the first week of December and would like to hear your impression of the place when you return if that is what you chose.

roxanne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter