• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

High School Musical Quest Spoilers

Ok, so I know that the colors are Red & White, but how do I indicate that? I don't have a microphone in my coputer, so I feel REALLY silly yelling RED AND WHITE to my computer as the seconds tick down! :lmao:

Thanks!

Hello! What do they mean by catch 25 ghosts? I played the game and got over 100 ghosts. But my task isn't recognizing it. Can you help me?

Thanks!

Hello! What do they mean by catch 25 ghosts? I played the game and got over 100 ghosts. But my task isn't recognizing it. Can you help me?

Thanks!

when catching ghosts you must complete a game without the other player leaving, catch all 25 in the same game and you cannot catch the other player and have it count. so if you catch 18 real ghosts and 50 times catching the other player you will not complete the task. Hope this helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter