High School Senior pictures at Disney?

littlbugmom

DIS Veteran
I'm not sure where to post this......

My daughter would like her senior pics taken at Disney this year. Has anyone done this with Disney Photography service? Do you have any advice for us?

We did our engagement photos at Epcot! #1 piece of advice is to take your time and look at what's other people have done- don't be afraid to ask for something you don't see on the website, such as a certain location. No guarantee but sometimes they c An accommodate!

what a great ideal :) We have been struggling with what to do for our son's HS graduation pictures - and we will be in Disney in a few weeks... :)

My sister had hers done at Epcot through the Fine Art Photography program. They did the 'Enhanced Photo Session' which got them a one hour shoot in World Showcase prior to the park opening. Disney supplied the props, etc, and they turned out great. For a similar price back home I had mine done in the dingy local photography studio who runs a monopoly over senior pics for my High School and I am absolutely not bitter about it a decade later.

The only 'negative' is that since they had to be at the gates at 5:45 AM, she had to get up very, very, early to do her hair, etc. But I definitely think it was worth it because they turned out great.

My sister had hers done at Epcot through the Fine Art Photography program. They did the 'Enhanced Photo Session' which got them a one hour shoot in World Showcase prior to the park opening. Disney supplied the props, etc, and they turned out great. For a similar price back home I had mine done in the dingy local photography studio who runs a monopoly over senior pics for my High School and I am absolutely not bitter about it a decade later.

The only 'negative' is that since they had to be at the gates at 5:45 AM, she had to get up very, very, early to do her hair, etc. But I definitely think it was worth it because they turned out great.

That's awesome! Did you also have to pay park admission, or were you just out of there by park opening?

I would love any info on this and how to book it. We are going next August and my son will be a senior and I'd love to do this for him.

I have my son senior pictures schedule (through Disney photography) for the 25th of Aug. to answer some of your questions, yes, we had to have park admission for the day - we do enter the park an hour before opening fm(Epcot pictures are done in the world showcase, so we have to be at the international gateway 15 minutes before our scheduled appt. then the photographer and their assistant will take 1 hour worth of pictures - you can bring any special props you want etc. afterwards, you just stay at the park or hop to a different park or whatever. You can also do changes if clothes etc just remember that it will eat into your"hour" depending on how complex. During the 1 hour you can have as few or as many (up to the limit I think of 20) people getting different pictures/poses. You call (#is on the website) and schedule and then pay on the phone by credit card.

I'm excited to see how they turn out

My twin daughters had their senior pictures that at our favorite resort - the Boardwalk (see profile pic)! We had a blast! We hired a local photographer who had experience shooting at Disney.

My twin daughters had their senior pictures that at our favorite resort - the Boardwalk (see profile pic)! We had a blast! We hired a local photographer who had experience shooting at Disney.
Can you share the photographer you used?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!