highchairs offered at WDW resorts for rooms?

ryguy1

Earning My Ears
I was wondering if a highchair can be requested to use in a hotel room at the WDW resorts. We will be staying at CBR with DS-9mos. and were wondering if we should purchase a portable booster seat for feedings in the room. If we have to, could anyone recommend one to me? I've looked at the Graco Tot-loc seat, anyone used this one? Does it attatch to most tables? Sorry for the twenty questions! Any info would be appreciated!! Leslie :cool:

We have the Safety first fold up booster seat (http://www.safety1st.com/) - it's excellent. It's pretty bulky when folded, but it would go in a bag.
It can be attached to any chair, or we have used it directly on the floor as a low chair (It is quite low, but it worked fine), and it has a tray table on the front.

When my dd was younger she ate very nicely when in a chair, and not at all when she wasn't, so this was an essential item for us.

I don't know the Tot-loc as I am from the UK, but if it's one that attaches to a table, I would be very wary - the table has to be very very sturdy or it can tip over.

Be

We stayed at the Poly in '99 and they gave us a high chair to use. It was the typical all-one-piece wooden one that most restaurants have. Worked for us. I'm not sure about the other resorts.

TTFN
Cameo

I also have the safty first one. I agree it is a little bulky but it folds nice and you can carry it with one hand. I leave one in the trunk of my car for when we go out to eat or over a friends house. It is easy straps to a chair. Michelle

We are staying at Boardwalk Villas in May. We will be getting a high chair for the room. Actually -- when I made the ressie I was asked if I wanted one. I believe all the disney hotels offer them.

Tanya

DVC Member !

they gave us the wooden kind you find everywhere else in wdw at OKW.

i wouldnt bother buying a booster. if they cant provide you with one, simply feed him in his stroller.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter