"Higher-End" 1 credit TS restaurants?

swich2mac

Mouseketeer
Can you experts who have used the Magic Your Way Dining Option give me recommendations as to what you feel are some of the "higher-end" 1 credit TS restaurants throughout Disney? I am looking for the restaurants that could more than likely be rated as two dining credits but that only require one.

Thanks!

LeCellier

They actually used to be 2 TS, but then switched to 1 TS right before we went on our trip last year. We also enjoyed CRT, which price-wise seemed like it should have been 2 TS.

Umm... we went to the Brown Derby which was 2 TS and didn't think it was anything better than we had at other places.

Of course I haven't checked on the places on the plan and the credit costs, so I'm not sure if it's still the same as when we went in May 05.

:confused3

Le Celier (spelling?), the steakhouse in Canada was really good, and it was only 1 credit.

Coral Reef, Concourse Steakhouse, maybe Le Cellier.

Le Cellier and Coral Reef use to be 2 TS dining credit restaurants? Any idea why the reclassification?

I forgot to ask, what is CRT and what is the name of the restaurant at the top of the Contemporary that has the great view of the firework show? How is the food?

swich2mac said:
I forgot to ask, what is CRT and what is the name of the restaurant at the top of the Contemporary that has the great view of the firework show? How is the food?

CRT is Cindrella's Royal Table on the 2nd floor of Cindy's castle. The restaurant at the top of the Contemporay is California Grill

Coral Reef used to be 2 TS and is now 1 TS, so it is pretty-much on the line, as far as Disney is concerned. A great restaurant -- I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter