Hilton Garden Inn seaworld

spidet1964

Mouseketeer
I am booking a Christmas package thru SeaWorld pretty sure I'm using this hotel. Any knowledge would be appreciated.

We stayed there last year ..... nothing special ..... typical Hilton property ....... we won a 2 nite stay at a charity silent auction so it was a no reason trip (we're locals) .... clean room. Pool is pretty uninspired as compared to many in the near area ..... room overlooked a fenced in 'heath facility' ...... not long after stayed at Marriott property at ...
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Orlando at SeaWorld®

.... much nicer pool area .... could see SW fireworks from our room, and an on site STARBUCKS and pool side bar ......

We've stayed there twice. Super clean place. You can walk over to SeaWorld. They have a nice little pool area and hot tub that met our needs perfectly (warm water). Staff is great (super friendly). We were even able to get a SeaWorld view room by simply asking. I find Hilton beds super comfy. They had room service and a little restaurant where you could get breakfast or dinner, and I thought the food was good. If you are counting on that, pools, hot tub, etc. being open in these COVID 19 times, check with the hotel to be sure.

It's right next to the four star Renaissance Hotel. As beautiful and impressive as the lobby and pool areas are at the Renaissance, I prefer to stay at the Hilton Garden Inn as I can purchase half way reasonably priced food there and don't have all the various extra charges. Stayed an the Renaissance (had a good rate), but OMG food prices were out of site.

Check out TripAdvisor or Booking.com for reviews of the properties you are considering if you want more information. These are my go to sites for hotel reviews.

During multiple trips over the years we have stayed and dined at both the Hilton and Renaissance. Both were clean. Found better room selection at the Renaissance with a shorter walk to the park. Preferred the food preparation & handling and quality at the Renaissance; along with services available on site.

For those who have used shuttle vs walking from the property...

Do you have to book it the night beforehand?

Property has some recent rough reviews on tripadvisor, mostly as to it needed a rehab & some cleanliness issues. However, it is closer/walkable and half the price of where we usually stay for a night or two when we visit sea world - Hampton Inn.

We stayed there last year ..... nothing special ..... typical Hilton property ....... we won a 2 nite stay at a charity silent auction so it was a no reason trip (we're locals) .... clean room. Pool is pretty uninspired as compared to many in the near area ..... room overlooked a fenced in 'heath facility' ...... not long after stayed at Marriott property at ...
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Orlando at SeaWorld®

.... much nicer pool area .... could see SW fireworks from our room, and an on site STARBUCKS and pool side bar ......
Don't care about the pool area just the proximity to Sea World. I can swim at home don't do that on vacation.

Reading reviews on tripadvisor, appears some of the shuttle hotels don’t have them currently running but have been offering free seaworld parking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter