Hilton Head March 2018

Jim Ousley

Disneyfamilyof6
I want to go and stay at Hilton Head March 25-30.

We need to get a 2 bedroom and a studio. 60 Points lower than 3 bedroom.

Are there 2 bedrooms that have studios close to them?

I will be booking at 7 months and hope to get both. See any issues getting both?

This site is great and the info has been very helpful.

Thanks!

I must admit that I can't think of any buildings which have both studios and 2 BRs. I know that there are 21 studios, 16 of which are in the main building, and the other 5 are, one each, on the first floor of buildings 16, 18, 19, 28, and 30. I don't think those building have any 2 BRs (although I could be wrong, so someone please tell me)-I know those buildings also have a 1BR and a GV. In the main lodge, there are 2 HA studios and 1 BRs which can be combined to make a HA 2 BR. If a party needs a HA 2 BR, there are then other studios in the same building, the mainlodge. But they won't do it (combine to make a 2 BR) just for closeness. Your best bet is to get a 2 BR in one building, and then a studio in a building very close by. For instance, the main lodge has lots of studios, and Building 13, which has 2 BRs is very close by. There are other buildings like that also-it's a relatively compact resort.

It seems to me that n March, you could use the fireplace that is in the GV. For 60 points and the wow factor of the GV, and the convenience of being together, I would go with the Grand Villa!

It seems to me that n March, you could use the fireplace that is in the GV. For 60 points and the wow factor of the GV, and the convenience of being together, I would go with the Grand Villa!
I remember being told of a couple who loved the GV fireplace so much, they'd book for a week in February when points are super-low. Just 2 people enjoying the fireplace. Regarding March, spring break and spring public school vacation might be a factor

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!