Hilton Head Restaurant Recommendations

hayesdvc

DIS Veteran
Looking for any updated recommendations for eats at HHI. My family loves the Black Marlin Bayside Grill and One Hot Mama.

Lowcountry Backyard is amazing. Best grits in the world. Sante Fe Cafe is awesome. Sunset Bay for breakfast, right next to the Black Marlin. Charlie’s to me is the best food on HHI. Poseidon is also good and part of the Black Marlin group. Enjoy we will be there in August, just like the year before and before and before....

We were just there last week. We didn’t feel like driving around so we walked both night and ate at Scott’s fish market and San Miguel’s Mexican. Both were very good.

Looking for any updated recommendations for eats at HHI. My family loves the Black Marlin Bayside Grill and One Hot Mama.

We're also fans of the Black Marlin. Never been to One Hot Mama only because we have lots of BBQ at home. Others part of the same "group" as Black Marlin that we love are Skull Creek Boathouse and Poseidon. Also, Kenny B's and Sea Shack (both very casual). Enjoyed Old Oyster Factory also.

Skull creek is our always go to every trip. Wise guys is for date night (and once Old fort pub ~ super expensive but so good). We also love Low Country Backyard and Salty Dog is always good for a tourist trap stop.

British Open Pub. It’s pretty close to the resort, I believe in the Wexford Shopping Center. Delish! Yummy menu! Check it out.

We will be going there again in August.

We also love Salty Dog for lunch! Outdoor seating, great food.

Another vote for Skull Creek. My wife has tried a half dozen places in HHI for a boil, and theirs was the best. I'm a fan of their fried oysters, as well. If you want other than seafood, I highly recommend OMBRA Cucina, the best Italian on HHI.

Kenny B's for hole-in-the-wall awesome cajun.

What we like about Kenny B's is that although I don't like cajun food, DH can get it and I can get my fried seafood plate. They have the best sweet potato fries there.

Old Oyster Factory is always a go to.

I also discovered Frosty Frog this past trip and it is now my hands down favorite! Super casual, but they have AMAZING frozen daiquiris on tap and you can get gallons to go. They are seriously so good.

San Miguels--very pleasant walk and atmosphere. Main St cafe if you're looking for something quick and simple and a variety of items. Giuseppis for family American/Italian. Ela's Blu Water Grille and Trattoria Divina for more upscale, adults only eating.

FishCamp was our favorite last summer. A little pricier than Black Marlin, but a little classier too.

We also LOVE the burgers at Charbar.

Just got back from HHI- We went to Scotty's Fish Market at the marina - Very very good-- Sea Shack- very very good-- Low Country Backyard- excellent---Skull Creek Boathouse-usually one of our favorites but was very disappointed this time-drink tasted weird food was not hot and just flavorless. Will go back maybe just a bad night. Signes for breakfast and we found a delicious French Bakery at the mall near the resort-delish!!!!! And World of Beer was fun!!! Love HHI!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter