Hilton Lake Buena Vista Stay through HGV Timeshare Pitch

That's what I figured -- the Hilton Lake Buena Vista was more-or-less rebuilt in the early 2000s, and while it's been lightly refreshed since, it hasn't seen a complete renovation. The OP mentioned 'Hilton Lake Buena Vista' in the thread title, but the promotional stays are typically at the Hilton Lake Buena Vista Palace, which is directly across the street (it's outright owned by the Hilton Corporation). That property was completely rebuilt just a few years ago and is much nicer than the other property.
Ah. Makes sense. They were renovating some of the rooms while we were there. I apparently was not in a renovated room and didn’t mind either way. The nice thing was being able to get extra magic hours.

I am trying to understand apart from the advertised offer price, do they charge resort fees and parking fees? I see a 35 dollar per night resort fees for Hilton Lake Buena Vista. When i called the customer care they said u need to book first and then we will tell you whats included and whats not.

Any idea on that? Since i already booked my travel plans so want to be sure

I am trying to understand apart from the advertised offer price, do they charge resort fees and parking fees? I see a 35 dollar per night resort fees for Hilton Lake Buena Vista. When i called the customer care they said u need to book first and then we will tell you whats included and whats not.

Any idea on that? Since i already booked my travel plans so want to be sure

Typically, these fee are included in your stay but you should check to be certain - either e-mail then or call again. Eventually you’ll find someone who will look into it.

Typically, these fee are included in your stay but you should check to be certain - either e-mail then or call again. Eventually you’ll find someone who will look into it.
Tried twice, same answer. Once they have confirmation number they will check available properties and tell me further

Tried twice, same answer. Once they have confirmation number they will check available properties and tell me further

Recent postings on FT indicate the resort fee is included in the promotional rate:

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hil...4520-hilton-grand-vacations-promotions-8.html
No comments regarding parking, but I reviewed the Orlando offer and it mentions nothing about parking being included, whereas the Hawaii offers do. So I would expect to pay for parking, but not the resort fees.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter