HK Disneyland fireworks back?!

MerlinsMushrooms

Earning My Ears
So we look out over HK Disneyland and they have been running a fireworks show the last couple of nights.
The park is currently closed due to Covid, but this looks like they may have finally finished work on the castle. We haven't had fireworks for 2 1/2 years!!! I hope the park opens soon!!

There was supposed to be an anniversary celebration show including fireworks on September 12. It may be possible that they will still have a press only fireworks show on that day but I can't imagine them having fireworks immediately after reopening whenever that is.

Tokyo is just starting fireworks again after 2 months of being open.

Are you seeing the fireworks from your home or are you seeing it from the hotel?

That is a good point, I guess they can't promote a big gathering to watch them, strange that they are testing now though, it went on for about 15 minutes, I wasn't in the hotel, just across the water, although will be there in a few weeks so maybe we'll get a better view then.
I didn't know about the anniversary show, that could be what they are planning, very interesting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!