Hogwarts Express smells, and it's not because of HoneyDukes

Don Potter

Earning My Ears
So buying the 2 days get 2 days tickets. And debating getting Hogwarts Express (P2P). But last time we did it, let's just say one of the scents wasn't presented as a Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Bean. I'm as big a PotterHead as the next muggle (literally and figuratively).

Is it still an aromatic adventure?

I just rode it about 12 times 3 weeks ago and noticed nothing and nobody else in our group mentioned anything.

In fact, I have never seen where anyone else has ever mentioned a problem.

If it is offensive to you next time, I suggest you get some of those breath drops available in the little bottles and put a little over your top lip. We used something similar at the hospital when we would encounter a problem.

Yeah, wife and kids have the olfactory skills of TSA luggage hounds. I consider myself to nasally ambiguous..

Thanks

Are you SURE it wasn't a Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Bean? They do have *quite* the variety of flavors..

Even if you decide to skip the train, don’t skip the Park to park tickets. The flexibility added to the visit are why we pay park to parks, not the train ride.

Well, you're in these little cabins on the train, often having 6 (or is it 8?) people crammed in there with you. On rainy days or hot days, I would imagine odors start to form. I've not noticed it in particular, but I can see how it would happen easily.

I don't think the individual cabins are very well ventilated once the doors are shut so I imagine you got stuck next to someone who was stinky or something had happened in the cabin just before you got in. I've ridden the train countless times and have never noticed a smell on the train itself, though I have had certain smells come into the cabin with other people.....

So buying the 2 days get 2 days tickets. And debating getting Hogwarts Express (P2P). But last time we did it, let's just say one of the scents wasn't presented as a Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Bean. I'm as big a PotterHead as the next muggle (literally and figuratively).

Is it still an aromatic adventure?

If it is offensive to you next time, I suggest you get some of those breath drops available in the little bottles and put a little over your top lip

Yeah, wife and kids have the olfactory skills of TSA luggage hounds. I consider myself to nasally ambiguous..

Thanks

Our cabin smelled like corn chips yesterday. Just depends.

It's the Dementors, they have the odor of death.

:rotfl2:

Thank you for ruining my Hogwarts Express future ride enjoyment........it’s like we all know that various odors exist on the ride as noted above when you cram a lot of people into a closed cabin, but it does not become important until someone has to give it merit by mentioning it.

I used to watch baseball with my husband until one day he looked at me and said “ have you ever noticed how much the players spit and scratch themselves”.....now I can no longer watch baseball because the only thing that stands out is the gross things they do on the field........LOL

:rotfl2:

Thank you for ruining my Hogwarts Express future ride enjoyment........it’s like we all know that various odors exist on the ride as noted above when you cram a lot of people into a closed cabin, but it does not become important until someone has to give it merit by mentioning it.

I used to watch baseball with my husband until one day he looked at me and said “ have you ever noticed how much the players spit and scratch themselves”.....now I can no longer watch baseball because the only thing that stands out is the gross things they do on the field........LOL
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter