Hole in MK parking lot?

EjandMD

Two Normal People Obsessed With WDW
We were there on Tuesday, Sept 15, we noticed a huge pile of dirt. Old enough to be growing grass. It looks like a landfill mound. Then as we cruised through the parking lot we also noticed a big hole, possibly from the race track but they're digging deeper. We assumed the pile was from the hole. Does anyone know what this this?

IIRC, there is an on-going project to fill in the hole in the center of the MK parking lot as well as finishing the removal of the racetrack, which is a separate item. The project will expand the number of available parking spaces.

IIRC, there is an on-going project to fill in the hole in the center of the MK parking lot as well as finishing the removal of the racetrack, which is a separate item. The project will expand the number of available parking spaces.
Yep, and they also are expanding and changing roadways to accommodate some of this near the car care center. This is considered phase 3 of the MK parking/toll plaza/roadway project I believe.

Yep, and they also are expanding and changing roadways to accommodate some of this near the car care center. This is considered phase 3 of the MK parking/toll plaza/roadway project I believe.
Thanks Ryan. I drove past that area yesterday on my way from home to the Dr office in Celebration. Still much work going on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter