Holiday Inn maingate West, Holiday Maingate east, or Sheraton Safari?

Totallylovedisney

Earning My Ears
I am so confused over all the choices. What I am looking for is a clean, comfortable hotel, with a decent pool. I found great rates. $49, on the above three hotels. Any opinions?

Sheraton Safari, definitely. Better hotel, much better location and a really nice pool with a neat 70 ft. slide. Stayed there for 8 nights in Oct. and had no complaints.

I believe there is a coupon out for Holiday Inn through Feb 28, 2002 Bogo free nights. That might cut the cost not sure if those hotels are included.

I do not know about the Holiday Inns you are inquiring about but I have stayed at the Sheraton Safari and that is a great rate! It is a nice hotel, clean and quiet. The pool is great, the shuttles, if you plan to use them, are very dependable. I would certainly consider that hotel again......especially at that rate. Have a wonderful trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter