Holiday Spending: A Graph

coolmark18

Mouseketeer
Hey guys,

Last November I went to Walt Disney World. There was two of us, spending 14 days total away (including travelling) and flying from the UK. I thought it might be helpful for budgets/ideas with info on what we spent? The graph below and more here: https://infogram.com/disney-1h0n25dy1doz6pe

41HYqh2.png

Hit me up with any questions :)

Hi coolmark18, did you pay for the DDP or was that OOP expenses? We have always been lucky enough to get free dining.
cal

Any reason why you put hotel and airfare in the same category? I don't know our figures off the top of my head, but I'd say those were probably our two biggest expenditures (we typically stay 18-19 nights and upgrade our flights to PE or equivalent) so if I was doing a chart, I'd look to put those two separately in order to see how they compared to other items.

Any reason why you put hotel and airfare in the same category? I don't know our figures off the top of my head, but I'd say those were probably our two biggest expenditures (we typically stay 18-19 nights and upgrade our flights to PE or equivalent) so if I was doing a chart, I'd look to put those two separately in order to see how they compared to other items.

Great question. The only reason was because we bought them together as part of a package from BA Holidays (price is for two people) so it would be hard to do a realistic split.

$1912 on park tickets??? :scared1:

clicking on OP's link in first post, they've done DC, UOR and WDW.

£370for disney, £275 for DC swim (high season, if not ultimate or seaventure), £240 for universal (14 days)

that's £1770 for 2 persons ... that's around $2500 at current exchange rate. So I guess OP did not purchase all 14 days tickets.

Tickets are crazy expensive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!