"holiday to the Mickey Mouse" Pre-trip report Page 3: in-room decorations and GIFTS!

Your thread has really moved me, I hope you have an amazing trip.

My son is the same age as your son and we are there the week after you.

I thought I was good packing a pencil case (disney themed) for my son and my daughter who is 2, I must admit that your presents put me to shame!

Only thing is that at least I have the carrying excuse - we are off on Eurostar.

I truely hope that all of your dreams do come true on this trip :lovestruc

Rachel x

Your thread has really moved me, I hope you have an amazing trip.

My son is the same age as your son and we are there the week after you.

I thought I was good packing a pencil case (disney themed) for my son and my daughter who is 2, I must admit that your presents put me to shame!

Only thing is that at least I have the carrying excuse - we are off on Eurostar.

I truely hope that all of your dreams do come true on this trip :lovestruc

Rachel x

:lovestruc That's such a nice thing to say, thank you. :hug:

Don't think of it as my presents putting you to shame, think of it as my avoidance of real life, housework, admin and actual work puts me to shame :rotfl: I am not sure how I've managed to convince myself that spending hours on bows boxes and gift tags is an adequate substitute or good reason for our actual lives being in turmoil, lol!

I'm sure your little ones will have a completely magical trip, Matthew would love to go on Eurostar, but it is a logistical and financial no-go for us really. Still, lots more present-lugging space in a car :rotfl2:.

I am a little concerned that he is going to expect this everywhere we go. :rolleyes1

Rachel x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter