Hollywood Studios MoonlightMagic CANCELLED

Yep, just cancelled my Oct SSR reservation; rebalanced all my later reservations (to consume the older points first) and booked two new reservations. I now have multiple reservations at the Grand Cal scattered across: Oct, Nov, Dec and Feb and March. Hopefully at least half of these hold ...

Are you still going to WDW next month? I cancelled my plans, but I'd really been looking forward to this. When I cancelled I was sad I'd miss MM. Now I'm kind of relieved.

Are you still going to WDW next month? I cancelled my plans, but I'd really been looking forward to this. When I cancelled I was sad I'd miss MM. Now I'm kind of relieved.
I cancelled Our BCV stay.
We still have our HHI stay booked. That was going to be after the week in WDW. Today’s graph shows 1000 new cases in SC, and we are watching those graphs as we decide whether to drive to HHI for a little get away.

FOMO had been running high. I had cancelled our September reservation back on July 31st so I could bank points. Still disappointed but at least I am not missing out.

Feeling sad, this was the first trip we actually had a chance to try for a member benefit. 😂

I cancelled Our BCV stay.
We still have our HHI stay booked. That was going to be after the week in WDW. Today’s graph shows 1000 new cases in SC, and we are watching those graphs as we decide whether to drive to HHI for a little get away.

good luck on HHI

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!