Homecomin

Rich M

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know what the desserts are? I am trying to decide if I want my non DDP day to be this since I don't see any desserts on the menu.

Does anyone know what the desserts are? I am trying to decide if I want my non DDP day to be this since I don't see any desserts on the menu.

From allears.net

Desserts
Shine Cake - Chef Art's signature dessert. An adult-only butter cake soaked with moonshine syrup, served with seasonal fruit gastrique and a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream $10

Hummingbird Cake - The famous pineapple-banana cake with cream cheese frosting from Chef Art's bestselling cookbook, "Back to the Table." Served with seasonal fruit gastrique and a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream. $11

Auntie's Chocolate Cake - Aunt Evelyn's luscious chocolate cake with candied pecans $10

Doughnuts - freshly made mini sugar doughnuts $8

Hamilton County Chocolate Pecan Pie - a 100-year-old traditional Smith Family Farm recipe, served with a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream. Available seasonally. $10

I'm not sure there's a better dessert menu in WDW. There are no weak choices here!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!