Homecomin!

Shellbells

DIS Veteran
We just got done eating and...well were stuffed! I just had to jump on and post some pics!
20200123_112337.jpg
20200123_112344.jpg
We're on the deluxe dining plan so we ordered the Jasper board and the hushpuppies.
The Jasper board was included! And let me tell you, its amazing. The ham is fantastic. It's very salty so if you're not a fan of salt, you might want to skip it. The pimento cheese is to die for. My husband said the sausage was really good. The crackers are pretty tasteless, just a vessel to get that yummy cheese into your mouth!
DH said the hushpuppies were very good.
20200123_112340.jpg

20200123_114537.jpg

I got the shrimp and grits. They are delicious and I'd definitely recommend them. I was already full so barely made a dent in it.

20200123_114530.jpgDH got the catfish and really liked it.
We also got the hummingbird cake and it was the star of the meal. DH ordered the pecan pie but didn't care for it.
I also ordered the sweet tea moonshine and it was so deceptive! You cant taste the alcohol but you sure can feel it!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter