Hoop Dee Doo to Hollywood Studios

LonandChaCha

Earning My Ears
What is the best way to get to Hollywood Studios after Hoop Dee Doo at Pioneer Hall? If it's not too long of a trip, I would like us to go to HS for a few hours. We have plenty of park days in MK. Thank you!

Thank you! Is that a long trip? Two buses seems like it could take a bit with the waiting...
there are 3 different internal routes take either the purple or orange if first and ask the yellow if it is head to Wilderness Lodge you could get off there and bus to DHS. how long would depend on how long you have to wait for either bus. know you don't want but MK is only park from that end of campground and it is about a mile as the crow flies from end to end of campground which is what you are looking at doing

Thank you! Is that a long trip? Two buses seems like it could take a bit with the waiting...
There are 3 different shuttle routes, and each runs about every 15 minutes, so the wait for any shuttle should be less than 10 minutes. It's about 15 minutes to the Outpost, so that's a total of 25 minutes.

At the Outpost, park buses are supposed to run every 20 minutes, and the trip to DHS is around 10 minutes.

Total trip should be 45-60 minutes.

Unfortunately, Uber & Lyft cannot pick up at Frontier Hall, so you'd still have to take a bus or boat to get to somewhere else before requesting one. Minnie Vans can pick up there, but they are expensive (and not always available.)

Last edited:
there are 3 different internal routes take either the purple or orange if first and ask the yellow if it is head to Wilderness Lodge you could get off there and bus to DHS. how long would depend on how long you have to wait for either bus. know you don't want but MK is only park from that end of campground and it is about a mile as the crow flies from end to end of campground which is what you are looking at doing
Betty, someone said that the service road between Settlement & WL was closed for the new resort construction, and buses were taking a different route. I assumed that meant they were going out thru the Outpost, which is why I didn't recommend the bus to WL. Do you know what the situation is currently?

One other option is to head down to the docks from Pioneer Hall and take a boat to WL or CR or MK and then bus to HS. The best choice of these might be boat to MK as CR and WL buses might make stops at other resorts.

I know at one time the WL bus would 1st go to FW and then on to final destination and CR would do Poly and GF.

Betty, someone said that the service road between Settlement & WL was closed for the new resort construction, and buses were taking a different route. I assumed that meant they were going out thru the Outpost, which is why I didn't recommend the bus to WL. Do you know what the situation is currently?
no forgot about road closed

Ok so ypu got the early time! Tbh, i suffed myself on the food and drinks. My daughter and myself had a blast. I know its an older show and some find it corny but we throughly enjoyed it.

Whichever choice, it would be about 45-60 minutes, sounds like. Ugh...I'm just not sure if it's worth it, would only have about 1.5 hr at HS before closing.

Check when the fireworks are at dw, you can see some of them from the beach after dinner. Disney is a lot of rush here rush there, take a night and relax! Or if you have smaller ones a short walk to the chip and dale campfire show. Just a few ideas.

Ok so ypu got the early time! Tbh, i suffed myself on the food and drinks. My daughter and myself had a blast. I know its an older show and some find it corny but we throughly enjoyed it.
We love corny! Really, there's lots of corny stuff at Disney, right? :flower3: We love the Tiki Room, Muppets, Country Bear Jamboree...young at heart I guess! I've always tried to squeeze it in on a trip, but it just never worked out. Pretty excited for it! Plus, it will give us some time to just be together as a family and rest our feet at the same time.

Oh , my 8 yo daughter loved it. Goofy but fun. They even have a movie afterwards. I think she liked meeting chip and dale more then the show. You can also roast marshmallows smoors beforehand, bring your own or get them there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter