Delete Thread

King of the Fun Spot is right! I love Universal. It's been too long since we've been there. I need to keep an eye on hotel prices to see if we can sneak in a getaway. I did like RPR but number one for me is still Portofino Bay. I want to go back and take advantage of the pools and other resort amenities.

Good to hear that y'all got to sleep in :thumbsup2 Universal makes that much easier than Disney with the included Express Pass!

Donkey's demon eyes ARE terrifying! I need to go watch that snl sketch now. :rotfl:

You can never have too many resort pics ;)
Cute pics with Shrek and Donkey
I did watch that skit :rotfl:
That whole episode was great I loved the Black Panther sketch too :rotfl2:

Last time we stayed at RPR we never utilized the walking path so we decided to take it on this day.

I love that you can walk to the parks from here!

An entire family was eating lunch in line...but that wasn't the weird part. They were all sharing what looked like a salad inside a large Ziploc bag? Surely, there's better food for eating on the go than salad, right? :confused:

Wait...um...what!? I appreciate wanting to eat a healthy meal and all that, but for me a salad is a sitting-down-at-a-table kinda food. Like...why...? :confused3

I convinced Josh to put on these Shrek and Fiona headbands long enough for a picture :rotfl:

5raMXYPl.jpg

This is true love. :lovestruc

Also I can't help but wonder...

screen-shot-2018-03-20-at-8-27-10-pm-png.310140

Why is the Donkey so scary??!! He has demon eyes!

I always wondered this!! Scary!!! :scared1:

We had fun, but we hadn't ridden it in awhile, and both don't remember there being ride restraints that go around your legs? I doubt it's a new thing, but we both found them kind of uncomfortable (mine had my leg held in such a way that my leg started to go to sleep), and we can't recall feeling that way on the ride before.
We definitely had them in September and they were soooo uncomfortable!

And I won! Making us 3-2 in our shooting game competition that we carried over from Disney with me in the lead :thumbsup2
Sweet!

We had a very festive Uber driver on the way there who's car was decked out with jingle bells.
Aww, I love that!

As our meal was nearing it's end, I suddenly heard a crash...there's little lamps on every table, and it turns out Josh had completely knocked the top off ours somehow. It landed kind of far away, and very loudly :lmao: He ran over to pick up up loudly saying "everything's okay here, nothing's broken", and I laughed so hard.
:rotfl2: I would totally do the same thing (knock over the lamp and/or laugh like crazy)

@chunkymonkey gave us some presents! Candy and a beautifully made card from her sister Su-Queen. I love the little sliding penguin on the front :lovestruc
Gorgeous!

I just watched your Vlog it was great!
It was cool seeing some of the rides like RRR and Gringotts.
Perfect thing to watch since we’ll be there tomorrow so excited :hyper:
The sunset was beautiful as well as all your pictures
What a great DIS meet looks like you all had fun

We definitely had them in September and they were soooo uncomfortable!

They're the weirdest leg restraints!

:rotfl2: I would totally do the same thing (knock over the lamp and/or laugh like crazy)

:rotfl:

I just watched your Vlog it was great!

Thank you!

Perfect thing to watch since we’ll be there tomorrow so excited :hyper:

I'm excited for you! I hope you had a great time!

The sunset was beautiful as well as all your pictures

It was! Florida sunsets are so gorgeous, but I rarely ever seem to get them properly in a picture.

Great trip report as usual!

We were at RPR Dec. 10th-19th.

I actually saw you guys one day. Judging by your dates I think it was your first morning at RPR. I was in the fitness center working out and happened to look out the window as you were walking by. It was about 1pm or shortly after.

I figured if a sweaty red faced guy came running after you screaming "Hey I'm saskdw from DIS!!" it might be a little creepy....lol...so i elected not to...lol. :)

Small world though sometimes!

Great trip report as usual!

We were at RPR Dec. 10th-19th.

I actually saw you guys one day. Judging by your dates I think it was your first morning at RPR. I was in the fitness center working out and happened to look out the window as you were walking by. It was about 1pm or shortly after.

I figured if a sweaty red faced guy came running after you screaming "Hey I'm saskdw from DIS!!" it might be a little creepy....lol...so i elected not to...lol. :)

Small world though sometimes!

Lol.......that’s how I’ve met a lot of dis folks.........not creepy at all........but I can see why you would think twice............:laughing:

All caught up Raeven.........

Your pictures are gorgeous.........Christmas trees are amazing and so beautiful........

Certainly enjoying reading along.........and a nice dismeet is always fun!

Following along.......

The Shrek and donkey meet is a hoot, I didn’t know they met like that! Donkey does look like a demon:rotfl:

My favorite is the frozen butter beer. I haven’t tried the hot yet. I want to try thee butter beer ice cream in April.​

Great update!

We had fun, but we hadn't ridden it in awhile, and both don't remember there being ride restraints that go around your legs? I doubt it's a new thing, but we both found them kind of uncomfortable (mine had my leg held in such a way that my leg started to go to sleep), and we can't recall feeling that way on the ride before. :confused:

I just rode in October and I don't remember that at all :confused3

Afterwards we took a look at some more decorations:

nfhg9P3l.jpg

alYf1Tgl.jpg

DUivIeVl.jpg

It's funny, I love Diagon Alley, but it's almost so well done that it overshadows any of the Christmas decorations. I really had to look hard for them in your pictures :bitelip:

Spoiler alert: After trying them all, frozen is still my favorite! (But Hot is my second favorite).

Mine is the Butterbeer ice-cream, but I haven't tried the hot one yet.

The sunset looked gorgeous from the water taxi:

NvXoFoOl.jpg

Gorgeous! I'm convinced Florida has the most beautiful sunsets on the planet :lovestruc

Candy and a beautifully made card from her sister Su-Queen. I love the little sliding penguin on the front :lovestruc

Holy moly, that's cute!

Although the first one was a bit of a #GroupSelfieFail:

o5aNzcFl.jpg

But the rest came out much better:

Rg9c0hYl.jpg

uFvx8HJl.jpg

OJSG14Cl.jpg

We had a great night meeting up with everyone, and hope to meet up again in the future! :hug:

How fun! Great photos!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!