Hotel help

disneykreyzee

Mouseketeer
Can anyone give me some good ideas of a nice hotel option near sea world or the SD Zoo. I would prefer a 3 star but need to try to keep the budget under a $100.

My other option would be to travel from our hotel in anaheim but it seemed like it was a long distance! Any recommendations. We wanted to spend one full day at the zoo and one day at Sea World.

Thanks for any help :surfweb:

Last Oct. we stayed at a hotel called The Dana on Mission Bay. Rooms were nice and clean, and it was right on the marina so you could walk on the water. Was very close to SW, but they had free shuttles every morning.

Have you checked biddingfortravel.com? I think that's probably your best bet to get 3* in your price range. We've stayed at the Hyatt LaJolla (consider 4*, though rooms are more 3*) many times through biddingfortravel/priceline and paid between $40-$90. The location of that hotel is probably a bit far for your trip (we like that it's residential, near malls and less touristy eats) but you can probably find something else in the biddingfortravel forums that will work for you guys. -- You definatly don't want to do the trip from Anahiem two days. You'd loose any 'savings' in travel time and gas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter