Hotel Kingdom?

LLL

Earning My Ears
Has anyone ever used Hotel kingdom or Top 10 Orlando.com? Anyone know any thing about either? I've had such TERRIBLE help dealing with CRO I decided they don't want me on property (that's the way I feel) so I'll take my business else where off property!! Appreciate any comments Thanks.

I've used Hotel Kingdom 2 times and had no problems at all. I've even booked and cancelled before without problems. I think they have a processing fee that is nonrefundable, but other that that, I was refunded my deposit without a problem.

One time they did call me to ask me if I wanted to upgrade to another resort for a lower rate, all I would have to do is listen to a time share presentation. I said no, there was no hassle, the lady was very polite and thanked me for my time.

Leah

I'm curious, what kind of problems have you encountered with CRO? Although I now book through DVC member services, I have never had any problems with CRO at all. How have they not helped you?

I used Orlando's Top 10 last summer for a one night stay just outside of Belz outlets (before we checked into ASMu). No problems at all, but I always carry my confirmations (email in this case) with me. We got a great rate, and the room was fine. HTH

In reply to dvcsully. First Our dates changed (only a day or two). They gave me hassels about that! Then when I had questions about resort (asking for room request if possible) She snapped now wasn't the time! When I did get the guts up to call back the comment I got was this is it take it or leave it. So I left it and am scared to call back (also mad:mad: ) So I've given up.

Have you considered using DreamsRes - which is a sponser of these boards?

Using the businesses that support these boards helps keep these boards up and running.

Give them a try at DreamsRes

I would also suggest trying dreamsres. I found better rates through them than I could find at hotel kingdom travelocity expedia etc.... Not to mention it helps keep the boards running!

I'm sorry you had a bad experience with CRO.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter