Hotel near BUF with parking?

muskokagirl

Designated WDW Planner
We are flying out of Buffalo to Tampa in November before we drive to WDW. We need a hotel for the night before we fly out. Can anyone recommend an inexpensive hotel near the Buffalo airport where you can park your car for the week and they offer a shuttle?

Thanks for any help!

:confused:

The holiday inn is right across the street. We paid $99 the first time and the shuttle was excellent. The second time I used priceline and only paid $45/night.

We are staying at the Days Inn with the park and fly special (they shuttle you to/from the airport) for $89 USD.

Thank you, this info is very helpful.

By the way hockey mom... were you able to specifically ask for the holiday inn at airport on Price Line? $45 is a great deal and you were able to park your car there for the week?

HOCKEY MOM! YOU ARE BACK! We've missed you around here!!!!!!! S

We also stayed at the Holiday Inn with a priceline rate of about $40 in June and no you cannot ask for a specific hotel on priceline. I've also stayed at the Wellesly (sp?) Inn near the airport for a pretty reasonable price.

Thanks for the info dsneygirl. I decided to givie Priceline a try but had trouble when it came to giving my address in Canada. Did you have similar problems? Perhaps I should try again?

thanks again.

NO, you can't ask for Holiday inn on priceline, but there are only 2 hotels in the area so chances of getting it are very good. When you are entering an adress just make one up. I use California for the state(CA), and 11111 for the zip code. We were able to park for 2 weeks and get the shuttle, which was there in 5 min. to pick us up. Good luck.

NO, you can't ask for Holiday inn on priceline, but there are only 2 hotels in the area so chances of getting it are very good. When you are entering an adress just make one up. I use California for the state(CA), and 11111 for the zip code. We were able to park for 2 weeks and get the shuttle, which was there in 5 min. to pick us up. Good luck. sorry I didn't get back to you sooner, but we were in your city at the Holiday Inn for a hockey camp.

Thank you thank you thank you ! Just what I wanted to hear!

Did you have a good stay hockey mom? The weather was certainly perfect wasn't it ? Oops, I guess you were in an arena?

I appreciate everyone's help. This certainly is a great place to get some great tips. Have a great day !

:wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter