Hotel near USH

Samandmom

<font color=purple>Curvy WISHer<br><font color=tea
We are looking to stay our last few nights closer to USH. Anyone have any reviews of
Comfort Inn & Suites Near Universal Studios - N. Hollywood - Burbank
This hotel offers breakfast
Looks to be about 20 minutes from USH? Can anyone confirm?
We need a room that accommodates 5 and it does.
Plus you get early entry to Harry Potter World.
Any pics?
Thanks

We are looking to stay our last few nights closer to USH. Anyone have any reviews of
Comfort Inn & Suites Near Universal Studios - N. Hollywood - Burbank
This hotel offers breakfast
Looks to be about 20 minutes from USH? Can anyone confirm?
We need a room that accommodates 5 and it does.
Plus you get early entry to Harry Potter World.
Any pics?
Thanks
Ok when I first looked I only saw a choice of 4 hotels to purchase as a package to get early entry. I am seeing the whole list. Would anyone recommend one? Any within walking distance?

I can confirm that Comfort Inn is about 10 minutes from Universal. Within walking distance
is the Hilton (on property) and BLVD Hotel and Nite Inn (you walk to the shuttle). However
I cannot confirm that any of them have accommodations for 5 but all three are very nice
hotels.

Doesn't everyone who buys their ticket online get early access to HP? Sportsmen's Lodge and The Garland both have free shuttles to USH. I think Coast Anabelle/Safari Inn also has a free shuttle, but you have to book a package. Check the location of the BLVD on Ventura, you're going to be walking and crossing on a major street and under and overpass, it bothers some people. You may want to look at the BLVD in Hollywood if driving to the park, there's also a Best Western near that BLVD. If you want to take the red line from Hollywood, there's W, Redbury, Orchid Suites close to stations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!