• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hotel question during Easter Break

dprate

Earning My Ears
Hi, :wave2: I enjoy reading the postings on the boards and I have a question maybe someone could answer.
My family me 39, my dh 42, my dd 14 and ds 9 will be traveling by car from Maryland leaving March 25 Friday. Then checking into our hotel Saturday morning. We always travel this way to Disney, leave early in the am 4:00 to be precise and make it to Orlando around 6:00 pm. Sometimes we stay in Deland, Florida or Deltona about an hour outside Orlando. This leads me to my question, we are going Easter break and I was just wondering if I should make reservations for a hotel the night we drive down. I know it will be crowed because of Easter break but if we stay and hour a way will we have any trouble finding a room.
Nothing fancy maybe a Hampton Inn something along those lines. Problem is not sure how far we want to travel before we decide to call it a day. Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Welcome to the DIS boards. I definitely would make a room reservation. Easter weekend is virtually sold out on Disney property, and I imagine many hotels are near capacity off-site. If anything, having an advance reservation may save you from paying top dollar, and it could easily keep from from frantically finding a room when you are so tired after a long drive.

Welcome to the DIS :wave:

I hope you enjoy it here, Easter sure will be busy I agree with sherri - make the reservations :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter