Hotel Royal Plaza?

Myself and sisters stayed there last Feb and it was really nice, the staff was very friendly and we ate at the resturant and it was very good and not expensive. I stayed at the wydham palace and spa in seot but i lied the royal plaza better.

The hotel is recommened on mousesavers.com under the WDW off site hotels. The reveiwer totally loved the hotel.

We stayed at the Royal Plaza in December, along with two days at the Grosvenor in a tower room. The first room the Royal Plaza gave us had a filthy carpet, and was right off of the lobby so would have been noisy. (We had asked in advance for a "quiet" room.) They did move us, and the second room was better. It was definitely smaller than the Grosvenor room, room though. The pull our couch made it seem very cramped. The bathroom badly needed an update. We liked the Grosvenor tower room better. I would only stay at the Royal Plaza again if the rate was very low. Remember, there is also a resort fee to stay there.

Can't comment on the pool, transportation or restaurants, as we didn't use any of them.

I would only stay at the Royal Plaza again if the rate was very low. Remember, there is also a resort fee to stay there.

ReallY?????? I didn't know about this. What is the fee please? Thank u

>>>ReallY?????? I didn't know about this. What is the fee please?

It's called a resort fee and it's $7 a night. The woman behind the desk told me when I checked out thei it's for the use and upkeep of the amenitites. ( ie: pool, gym, etc.)

Shamrock mentioned that the rooms at the Hotel Royal Plaza were smaller (or seemed smaller) than the Grosvenor but to me they look as though they are much bigger than those at a Disney Moderate (at least from the pics on their web site). Does anyone know how big the rooms at Hotel Royal Plaza are? Thanks

I don't know the dimensions, but our room had two double beds with a stand between. The pull out couch was on the same wall, jammed up against the second bed in order to fit.

The rooms at the Hotel Royal Plaza IMO were quite large. Although the bathroom wasn't quite as large as the Contemporary, we thought the rest of the room was just fine. Our first floor room was down the hall from the lobby adjacent to the pool. It was clean, we had a small private courtyard/patio, asked and received turndown service (the chocolates on the pillows were great!). As mentioned there is a $7 resort fee.I was told this was for the daily newspaper, fitness center, in room coffee/coffee maker, etc.. The staff was very courteous. My only drawback is that the hotel is next to I-4, and I could hear the traffic. DW didn't find this a problem, though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter