Hotelkingdom.com

Nagle

Proud Canadian
Anyone use this place to book hotel rooms? Are they like Priceline where once you reserve, there is no cancellation? Looking for any info.

Thanks
John

I booked the Radisson Parkway through them in 2002. I had no problems with their service and we really like that hotel (we had stayed there before so knew what to expect.) I am going to use them again in march for the Amerisuites as we will stay off site for 1 nihgt before checking into the all-star.

Allison

Just be careful. We reserved a room with them on Daytona Beach and the hotel was a dump. I reserved a non-smoking room that faced the beach. We decided to look at the room before we signed anything at the hotel. It was a smoking room and the only way you could have seen the beach was to break the window and leaned out of it. It smelt bad, was dirty and there was construction going on at the hotel. While we were in the room we could hardly hear each other. We went back down and told them that it was unacceptable and left. We went down the road and got a room for the same amount with a mini kitchen (oh forgot it was suppose to have a mini kitchen, it actually had a tea kettle and a 2 plate hot plate) and a balcony that faced the beach. We did get our money back as I complained right away. I think if you know personally of the hotel or know of someone who can check it out maybe I would go for it again but not sure I'd want to do it cold turkey.
tigercat

I used them in October 2003, everything looks fine I have even confirmed with Amerisuites LBV and its OK. We do all our booking online for everything now. seems to be the best way to get a great price:
:wave:

Thanks folks. they had the Crowne Plaza Universal listed at $77 USD per night next March during our planned trip. Sounds like a pretty good deal.

Cheers
John

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter