Hours/Times Released

Paul Rodgers

Mouseketeer
Hi Everyone!
My family and I are going down to WDW in the end of August. Does anyone know when the park hours, EMH, and event times are going to be released? Currently, we have through August 14th but I arrive on the 18th. I'm more so looking for when the Happily Ever After schedule will be released so I can book the Dessert Party Garden viewing add-on. Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks!

Hi Everyone!
My family and I are going down to WDW in the end of August. Does anyone know when the park hours, EMH, and event times are going to be released? Currently, we have through August 14th but I arrive on the 18th. I'm more so looking for when the Happily Ever After schedule will be released so I can book the Dessert Party Garden viewing add-on. Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks!

You might want to ask this on the Theme Park board.

https://www.disboards.com/forums/theme-parks-attractions-and-strategies.2/

Hi Everyone!
Thanks!

Park hours have been being released on a 180 day rolling basis lately. That also applies to some, but not all, shows/entertainment/etc.

On Disney's website, you can see a few days in advance of the 180 day window by doing this:
  • Hover over "My Disney Experience"
  • Click "My Itinerary"
  • Click "Add Plans" --> Click "Add Parks & Places"
  • Change the date at the top
Note....all park hours that far out are subject to change. Disney has not really been updating final park hours until about a month out lately, and sometimes even shorter than that.

In terms of the HEA dessert party... that event is currently not bookable past 5/27 (for unknown reasons). We are watching/waiting for dates to be added on this thread: Tomorrowland Terrace Dessert Party with Plaza Garden Viewing Info - NOW WATCHING FOR 5/28+ DATES

Hope this helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter