• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How about the howard johnson maingate WEST ??

wario20

Earning My Ears
Hello, I'll go to WdW this January 07 to January 12. We have a great deal by our TRavel Agent,
320$ canadian for 6 nights at howard johnson maingate WEST,

I want your feedback about this motel, and maybe for the deal too, :confused:

They have many motel at orlando, :confused: :confused:
we want a clean one, and... budget ones too.
Its just for ZZzzZZzzZZzz between WdW escapade :rolleyes:

Thanks again

:bounce:

Last edited:
Have you checked out the $29.00US rate at the top of this board at the Howard Johnson Maingate East? I do not know the exchange rate but this looks like a great deal! Anyone stayed there?

Howard Johnson Maingate West and it was really a great experience overall. The location was fantastic (right up the road to the parks), the room was super comfortable/clean/spacious; hotel staff was courteous, professional, and friendly.

They also had a a unique outdoor covered pool adjoining the main building and a neat little playground that was great for small kids and it's very close and convenient to many restaurants and all kinds of shopping venues. Housekeeping was excellent everyday (we were there for 8 nights/9days).

We also stayed here during past vacations in August at this location as well and our family's accomodations have always been very enjoyable, definitely would return again in the future.

If I can answer anything specifically for you wario please don't hesitate to let me know here or feel free to send me a private message on the link below if you would like. Hope this helps some.:)

i havent stayed there for yrs ,but when i did we really enjoyed and the kids were younger,but once we stayed on property that was all she wrote!!!!I think you could probably stay at one of the disney budget hotels for just as cheap.:) I am just disney crazy!!!!

Thanks a lot, I will take this motel, we need a budget motel and at 320$ canadian (include all taxes) its a good price for 6 nights :o :o
Thanks again for your review about the motel! ;O)

Mario Lozier
:bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter