• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

how bad do you want to.....

momxx5

DIS Veteran
go back to Disney!

We watch the vacation planning movie all the time. I want to go back to Disney so bad. I keep trying to find ways for our family(of 7) to be able to go back soon. We went this past summer with the FTP and hopefully it will be offered again next summer! It is the $$$ that is an issue. Although it is worth every penny to bring our family to WDW costs a pretty penny.

In the mean time, I will be living vicariously through y'all. I am counting down with you and I LOVE to hear about all your trips.

I cannot wait to hear all about MNSSHP and MVMCP!

So until we win the lottery, I'll still be dreaming.

I am the same way. As soon as I knew we were going in Oct. , I have not stopped being excited (it drives DH crazy)! We will be going primarily b/c there is the Paintball World Cup being held at DWWoS complex from the 19-26 (DH is on a team).

I saw a thread on the Budget Board that had some suggestions for saving for a WDW vacation. I think it was called "Ebay your way to a WDW vacation." One DISer said that she auctioned her kids' old clothes, and she got a lot more for them than if she would've held a garage sale! Look at this Board for ideas to make your WDW dream a reality! Good luck, and I hope you get to go sooner than you think. ;)

I read posts on this and other sites and get all misty eyed wishing I was going back!! It's pretty bad when I hear certian music that sets me off, lol, and don't even get me started on the promo videos or my photos, lol!!!!! I wish I had a time-share there, and enough money to go back every year, maybe more than once a year!!!! As my tag says, I am going thru MAJOR withdrawals right about now!!

Jules

We leave for Disney on Dec. 13th and the waiting is driving me :crazy: and in trun i am driving my husband :crazy: haha
:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Is it weird that I'm almost sad that our trip is so soon, because it will be also be over so soon?:( The anticipation is half the fun.
Maybe you can survive the wait by planning and buying the occasional Disney dollar?

It seems like so long before my vacation :( The bad part is after I return I've got almost 2 yrs before my next trip. Oh well I can dream and I've got my video's to keep me company. Been watching the Christmas at WDW video alot recently to help me get in the mood.

We leave for Disney on October 24th and I can't wait.

Don't despair - you will make it back. When I get totally fed up with all around me I can sit down with a coffee and mentally work my way round the MK. I get off the tram, cross the road, enter under the railway, walk into Main Street, stare all around me, see the Castle in the distance and then... and then... This keeps me sane.

My countdown clock is just not going fast enough!!!

I'm already planning 2 trips for next year and want to try it at different times (thank goodness for AP's). I've never been in October and would love to do MNSSHP. I've been in May and I love to see the Flower & Garden festival.

When I go, I take alot of pictures and video. Last trip I took over 20 hours worth of video!!! I tape everything!! When I need a fix, I'll pop in a tape and remember the magic.
:jester: :smooth:

We are very anxious to get back there but we just bought a house or I should say we are in the process so we hope to go next year for Halloween. :D For those who have vacations planned, I hope you and your families have a great time!

I want to go so badly that I'm planning what we'll do, where we'll eat, etc. - a year before we go! How sad is that?...My DH and I haven't had a vacation in 4 years now (not even time off from work - just a day or two here and there). We're both getting really burned out. The planning is the only thing that's keeping us sane right now. I've already put down the hotel deposit and filled out my itinerary wishes with my TA.

We have 3 trips next year - going to visit DH's father and stepmother, who moved to Florida, in late April/early May. Then Disney in October (we couldn't combine the two - can't take all that time off from work at once!), then "sometime" in the fall, going to my cousin's wedding in Illinois! So I'm really looking forward to next year. We need a break!

Actually, since gettnig my fix last year, I do not currently have a desire to go back. I know this is going to sound blasphemous to some but, there are other places that I like to visit and would like to see. Unfortunately, with limited vaction time and limited funds, Disney is a trip that can only be made once every few years for us. I think nex trip will be when DD turns 3 in about 2 1/2 years.

I am in the single digit dance for my honeymoon, and I can't wait to get there. Don't know how long it'll be b4 i get back after that, but i know i'll never want to leave. I also know i'll get suckered into a new WDW trip with my best friend and her Dh b4 too long. I half expect her to show up on my honeymoon lol.

Maureen

We aren't traveling to WDW until March & DH just laughs at me when I ask "where do think we should go on Wednesday?". Not this Wednesday, mind you, but Wednesday March 24th, 2004! Oh well, if I don't have something to look forward too & plan, I get depressed. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter