how cool...i got read!!

cwt580

always a kid
was so shocked to actually hear my email being read.....thanks for jewelry suggestions. Looking for a fine piece to remember our 25th trip and putting up with me for so long.

when we got married we only could afford very small stones back then. so now i am going to get her something special but thinking she wont give up the old small wedding ring.

looking to give her something at our anniversary dinner at Artist Point on June 18th!!!!

now maybe i will get a t-shirt or ??????3x please i like em baggy:yay: :cool1:

as I was listening to that, the firs tthing I though was the shop on the 4th floor of Contemporary Resort. for about 35 years my grandma has gotten charms for her charm bracelet there. They have always had nice jewelry stuff there.

i have actually shopped there. nice place but jewelry seemed generic to other locations.....

Thanks Julie,

got the tshirt today....gonna pack it for my trip in June so its still clean!!!!

Proud to wear it at WDW and answer everyone's questions..."what is DIS UNplugged?"

c taylor
buchanan,mi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter