How crowded are the parks and resorts during Princess 1/2Marathon Weekend?

PrincessDisneyMomx2

Mouseketeer
This will be our first time attending Disney during the Princess 1/2Marathon Weekend and I was wondering how crowded the parks and resorts are.

I want to watch my daughter and sister run the 5K, head back to the resort with them, pick up my little one and husband and make it back in time for my little one to run the Kid Race. Will I have enough time?

The 5k first corral starts at 6:15.

From the site, it says :

1 Mile Run - 8:45 a.m.
Dashes - 9:15 a.m.

You're going back to the resort and then going back to Epcot? I know that my family would not be able to make it. Can your husband make his way over with the littles on their own? Just meet you?

Last edited:
You won't make it. The parks and resorts aren't super crowded but keep in mind this is the week of New England's winter break so it won't be super low crowds.
Epcot is not open at that point so you will have to take race buses or drive. I would have DH bring the little one or depending on what corral they are in, just come to the finish before they complete their race with the little one, then head over to the kids races.

We were in the last corral and took about 45 minutes to finish, we were at mile 3 at 7:33 according to my photos.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter