How did I get so lucky?!

diswiththree

Mouseketeer
I just have to share my excitement! I know better than to even check for an ADR for Le Cellier. We're going to be staying at BC for 10 days in August. There is never, ever any availability at that restaurant. I just scored an ADR at 6:45PM on 8/4. Lucky us! :woohoo:

Congratulations! I'm still trying to get one between 6/26-7/01 :( Been trying several times a day, but no luck yet...

Congrats....that has become one of our favorite restaurants on WDW property. We will be there for the third time in September and cannot wait. The cheddar cheese soup, the filet with mushroom risotto, and the chocolate Moose dessert is the only thing I get there :love: Have a wonderful meal.

I just have to share my excitement! I know better than to even check for an ADR for Le Cellier. We're going to be staying at BC for 10 days in August. There is never, ever any availability at that restaurant. I just scored an ADR at 6:45PM on 8/4. Lucky us! :woohoo:

:banana::banana::banana:YUMMY

Yeah you!! I just made our ADRs this morning and got Le Cellier too. I was "practicing" the other day so I would know exactly how to do it at the 180 day mark, and got availability for May (of course, I didn't book!!!). It just goes to show, you never know!!

ADR = Advanced Dining Reservation

Congrates, a ressie at Le Cellier is like winning the Disney ADR:lmao: Lottery

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter