how did you choose your username for the dis?

fun thread! My DH and I had a cruise booked on the Magic for our 25th anniversary when I found the DIS, so MagicFor2 seemed appropriate!

Eeyore has always been my favorite Disney character. What stands out about him more than his humdrum personality is the fact that his tail is only tacked on, hence Eeyore's-tail-tack.:eeyore:

Do you remember the television show Ed? :happytv: ............well, I miss it. Actually, this is also my user name on another site dedicated to tv gabbery and I just use it here to keep things simple.

In my class in highschool, there were several girls named Melissa. My friends called me Mel and it slowly turned into Melmac (after the planet that Alf was from). I try and use this name on any board I can although I have had to use JediMelmac (because I am a huge Star Wars fan).

I graduated from Purdue University in 1991. Therefore, BoilerGirl91. It kills my Buckeye loving husband. :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

well...my real name is Wally and since I'm from the Leave it to Beaver generation (old)...it seemed a natural.
:)

I also use it on a hockey board where I'm a site Admin.

Well my favorite princess has always been belle. I always felt we were just liek each other :rolleyes: haha and so of course i had to think of someway to make it original so i put celtic, because i am pagan and love celtic history and gods.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!