how did you choose your username for the dis?

Big fan of original Star Tours even though I was 8 when it closed and I never went on it. I've been on The Adventures Continue, though, with a Rex toy in my hand.

Huge Marvel fan and still recovering from the events of Infinity War. Fell in love with this guy the first time I saw him.

When I registered, there was a field where I could put in what I wanted as my user name. I typed it in there, and that's how it became my username on this forum.

8-)

I just look around my office and something pops into my head.

I love Beauty and the Beast! I have a dog named Belle to help reiterate how much I love it.

My last name is Glass- so when I googled "Disney glass" into the images, the enchanted rose popped up and I knew that would be my name.

The Latin word for gold, as reflected in the Periodic Table of Elements' symbol Au, and of course, my favourite Disney Princess: Rapunzel.

I chose my username because WDW makes me happy, and it's lots of fun. Also, I also thought the happyfun ball skits on SNL were hilarious.:)

My user name comes from Peter Pan when Tinkerbell is fading away, and he calls on all the children to clap their hands to bring her back. I remember riding in my mom's station wagon in the 80s and listening to a cassette tape of children's stories with songs. At the end of Peter Pan, there was a song that went, "If you believe in fairies, then clap your hands" followed by three claps. I remember singing along and clapping my hands to save Tink. Over and Over and Over. My poor Mom!

I think if you're an adult who loves Disney, there's part of you that still believes in fairies, so go ahead and Clap Your Hands!

My name is Dawn and Dawnita is a nickname given to me by my friends. And the 71 is the year I was born so I added them together to get my name :-)

:love1:Well when I joined it was just me so I thought hey why not. Wish I could have name after the family now :moped:

Minnie has always been one of my favorite characters. I met her for the first time many, many years ago in Disneyland. Back in the day, the characters walked around the park and you had to go search for them. I remember feeling ragged and dirty next to her, but she hugged me and signed my autograph book anyway :thanks:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter