How do I figure out my 180+10?

starann

In having children, I have lost my mind, but found
Other than counting on a calendar?

Is there a website?

TIA!

Are you staying on site? I just called to book my vacation, and the CM told me my ADR date (so I guess they have a calculator). IIRC, last year I called to ask and they quickly looked it up for me as well (and I was staying offsite then).

I just tried that calculator, and it gave me a different date than the CM gave me earlier today :confused3

I've used it a dozen or so times and it has never failed me... although I have had Disney CM's give me the wrong date before. ;)

Oh I think I figured it out.. the calculator says June 1, but the CM told me May 22. I guess since I am staying on-site, I can book 10 days earlier? This is my first time on site so I'm not used to that haha.

Oh I think I figured it out.. the calculator says June 1, but the CM told me May 22. I guess since I am staying on-site, I can book 10 days earlier? This is my first time on site so I'm not used to that haha.

Nope, it would still be 180 days from your check in date. The plus 10 means that you can book up to 10 days after your check in date at once if you are staying on site. I'd call back and ask another CM if I were you.... the calculator I posted has been 100% accurate for me in the past. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter