How do I get best rate for HRH or RP club level

tarheelmjfan

Proud Redhead
Thanks to the info. I got from you guys who answered my last post, I know that PBH does not have club level. Due to this, my choices have come down to HRH or RP. PBH is the only one I've stayed at, so I have a few questions.

1. I know RP isn't open yet, but has anyone called to see if their club level will serve the same things?

2. I have heard a very general description of what they serve at HRH club level. (pastry, juice, soft drinks...) Could anyone who has stayed there please be more specific?

3. How can I get the best club level rate for either of these? I'm a Fl. res., have AAA, would be willing to join Entertainment club, and would love to be able to get a fan club card. As you can see, I'm big into saving a buck whenever I can, so I can splurge on something else. :D

4. For those of you who have researched more into it and have a good feel of what RP will be like, which would you choose?

Thanks for being patient with all my questions and thanks in advance for your responces. As you can tell I REALLY need your help! :Pinkbounc

#2: When I stayed there in Feb they had:

7:30am-10am (?): bagels (toast your own), muffins, doughnuts, oj, grapefruit juice, little boxes of cereal (4 varieties)+ fresh fruit, coffee, tea.

5-7pm(?): chicken on a stick, crab dip, french bread, tomatoe and mozzarella salad, cheese cubes, bottled beer and wine.

8-9pm(?): cookies and milk

water, soda, bottled beer and tea is available during club room hours, I think it's 7am-10pm

#3: the only way to tell the best club rate is to call and ask reservations about your days. Other discounts available are annual pass, airline and travel agent.

Good luck!!

The RP is NOT offering club level service until later this year....the only way to get the best discounts, is to ask when you call....some types sell out and you may need to use a different discount than you had planned to. Right now you can get RP for 99.00 in June with the Entertainment rate. Good luck,,,Mary

When I called reservations about the entertainment rate in Oct., I was only quoted regular rooms, not club rooms--not sure if they offer an entertainment rate for club rooms or not. The cheapest rate I was quoted for a club room was $219 from Hotelkingdom.com. I didn't book it--went with the deluxe room entertainment rate.

I started out with $99 entertainment rate at RP then heard about the $139 club rate at RP with Fan Club card so I called back and changed it.

We wanted HRH again this year but couldn't resist the RP rates!

beattyfamily,
Did you happen to ask if they would be offering the exact same amenities at the RP club level as they offer at HRH club level?

I called for my brother,and theres NO club level at RP until late in the year, they said :(

We're not planning on going until our anniversary the end of October. I think they should have club level by then. Thanks for the info. though. I should have been more specific.

I asked what the emenities would be and I believe he said it would be the same as HRH. I can't remember the whole list he rambled off but he said it would be key entry on the 7th floor and snacks throughout the day, a lounge for reading and eating, conceirge desk available, and I think a newspaper. I can't really compare this myself as I've never done Club level before!

We are going Nov 1 and 2 at that rate.

I also asked if it would be walkable to the parks and he said yes. I sure hope we don't have to cross a busy street like someone had suggested earlier this year...

if you look at the thread further down about who's going when, staying where for what price, I know people are staying at RP's club level in the summer. We're staying there the first week in August! I'd call back and double check on the RP club level...
Terri the Yoopermom

When I called to make reservations for 3 nights (July 31st-Aug3rd) I got a quote for HRH and RP Club Level. We went with HRH. It was cheaper than RP. This was using a Fan Club card. It would have been nice to get that $139 rate:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter