How do I get my DD out of the nest!!!

I hope the two of you can stay on task and make sure she follows through...And YOU need to follow through too.

My 44 year old brother still lives with mommy....Dad died years ago. Mom is enabling him so much. In our family case he is an alcoholic so things are MUCH different then with your daughter...But I will give you this... You said she is your only....What would happen to her if something happens to you?

Really think about that.. You need to help her get to the point where she could care for herself if something happened to you.

My Mom never listened to me when I have tried to tell her this for years...well...He has gotten so bad (and again.. I know this is different then your family.. ) but my brother has burned too many bridges with his siblings that I am sorry to say...when Mom goes...none of us will be willing to help him out in anyway. He will be on his own and at this point I am sure he will fail...and again...sorry to say.. I don't care. DO NOT let this happen to your daughter...do what you need to do to get her on her own feet and out of your house supporting herself.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter