How do I get rid of double profile avatar?

LuvTigger

DIS Veteran
I recently returned to DIS after a very long hiatus. I managed to change my avatar and took care of outdated signatures and such in my profile, but for some reason, when I post, my avatar shows up twice -- one sort of like an inset. See picture below -- mine is the 3rd one down. Does anyone know how I can get rid of the extra avatar?

upload_2018-9-8_15-3-5.png

I recently returned to DIS after a very long hiatus. I managed to change my avatar and took care of outdated signatures and such in my profile, but for some reason, when I post, my avatar shows up twice -- one sort of like an inset. See picture below -- mine is the 3rd one down. Does anyone know how I can get rid of the extra avatar?

View attachment 349489
The larger avatar is the avatar of the person who started the thread. The smaller one just shows you that you posted on that thread. Only you see your small avatar.

That's where sometimes your (smaller) avatar will be on someone else's (larger) one.

The larger avatar is the avatar of the person who started the thread. The smaller one just shows you that you posted on that thread. Only you see your small avatar.

That's where sometimes your (smaller) avatar will be on someone else's (larger) one.
Ah, got it. I don't think I've commented on other threads recently so I haven't noticed mine on someone else's. Thank you for helping me solve the mystery! :):sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!