How do the international parks compare to WDW?

stellablue

DIS Veteran
I wasn't sure how else to word that....I know that WDW must be grander than all of them!

I just wondered if you all have traveled to DL Paris, Hong Kong, Tokyo? (there's just 3 international parks, right?)

If so, was it something you stopped in on during another vacation or did you specifically plan a trip just to go there?

Was it worth it? Did the parks maintain their "Disney magic"? My guess is this would be one expensive trip!

Just wondering what you thought of these parks?

Disneyland Paris is far better than the Magic Kingdom in WDW - better attractions, more variety, better food. And it is the 'largest' of all Magic Kingdom parks. Pirates, Big Thunder Mountain, Space Mountain and Phantom Manor are all superior to the US versions

But going to WDW is different than visiting any other Disney park destination as there is simply far more to do and see. Whereas the other locations can be done in 1-3 days, an 'optimal' visit to WDW is a week or more.

Personally, I like DLRP, and then Disneyland park in CA best. In fact, while I do go to WDW if I happen to be in the area, I specifically plan to vacation in Paris and Disneyland Paris. WDW is not top of my list anymore

and DLRP can be done very inexpensively. I have an AP for two years which cost 179 Euros - that is 179 Euros for a total of 24 months.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter